Another reason for it being that I really don't understand what is happening right now, for one moment you were being good then the next your being very cold to me to the point I'm worried. But I told myself this before, I'll never change my mind and will never ever give up on the idea of us. That kept me holding on and on and without fail I woke up thinking that it will be a better day today. Whatever the reason is, I really wished to know and definitely I'll support that idea no matter what. Just this morning, I woke up with a fear in myself a fear of slowly losing you. I didn't know why I would have feared that but unconsciously I guess that was my biggest fear. 我有时候真的很怕,但我相信我们会有将来。一个很美好的将来。
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Doubt
Well, could not really update my blog due to my finals and loads of work plus assignments to hand in during that period of time. But since finals are over now I think its the time to continue back blogging. For this first time, a holiday don't really seemed like a holiday to me one of many reasons is because of the toughness of the examinations that clearly the lecturers have their way on us. Also even after exams, there's still tons of work left for us to complete and hand in and that sucked.
Another reason for it being that I really don't understand what is happening right now, for one moment you were being good then the next your being very cold to me to the point I'm worried. But I told myself this before, I'll never change my mind and will never ever give up on the idea of us. That kept me holding on and on and without fail I woke up thinking that it will be a better day today. Whatever the reason is, I really wished to know and definitely I'll support that idea no matter what. Just this morning, I woke up with a fear in myself a fear of slowly losing you. I didn't know why I would have feared that but unconsciously I guess that was my biggest fear. 我有时候真的很怕,但我相信我们会有将来。一个很美好的将来。
Another reason for it being that I really don't understand what is happening right now, for one moment you were being good then the next your being very cold to me to the point I'm worried. But I told myself this before, I'll never change my mind and will never ever give up on the idea of us. That kept me holding on and on and without fail I woke up thinking that it will be a better day today. Whatever the reason is, I really wished to know and definitely I'll support that idea no matter what. Just this morning, I woke up with a fear in myself a fear of slowly losing you. I didn't know why I would have feared that but unconsciously I guess that was my biggest fear. 我有时候真的很怕,但我相信我们会有将来。一个很美好的将来。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment