Often I'll hear from other people complaining and telling other people that when someone broke a promise they'll get mad. Its either they show it or they don't show it but keep it inside. For my case, I WAS like that last time definitely when my friend hear that they'll definitely think its me. Well, as I said before i wanted a change this change is also going to be concerning this matter.
When something similar happened in the past, true enough that I was feeling very sad but soon after that I told myself this can't be me. I need to change, I have to change for her!
So just today, the same thing happened again but this time I was not mad or sad that you could not make it. I know that someday you'll be able to come once again! I'm so glad to have met you and be together with you walking through life. Its not necessary to apologize to me, not necessary to make promises, I'm just happy that your with me and that's all that counts :D
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment