Monday, June 11, 2012

A change is in need

A change is all we need, a change to be a better person a person who will considerate others as equals, but in life how do we know that we need to change? Its always that someone who holds a very strong position in your heart that moves you to want to change. Some may say, without this person you'll still be able to change it of cause is doable but in a way it will definitely not be as effective all over. In my life now, I want a change, I want to change, its because of that special someone that motives to want to change. I believe with this change, I can be a better person? This problem I have in me is that I complain very much and I don't really know it until people told me but I choose to ignore it. But now since she said it, yes I will change. Just keep telling myself I want a change I want a change I want a change! Eventually that change will come.

Was so glad that you could come out that night even if its for a short period of time, its good to have you around at night! Even if you could not come, I'll not blame you cause I know that you don't really want to come out. Talking about that night, the best part of it was you caring so much about me and urging me to take my dinner before drinking. I still remember a funny thing you said prior to me drinking(you can drink but only after I left) HAHAHAH that cracked me up! That night itself was lovely :D

No comments: