Well yet another month has passed just like that, time is passing so fast that it passed before I even know it has passed. Well last month was quite eventful for me, not in a sense that I went many places but more of like I had someone to go through that with me. We had ups and downs along the way, but we made it through *somehow* we used any possible methods to communicate and it all turned out pretty good too! As the saying goes if you don't succeed the first time, try again and again. Never give up even if its over and that's what I plan to do! Just this morning, my cousin went to London for a holiday with his girlfriend to my knowledge they had been doing LDR for quite a long time and it surprises me that they are doing so well too. The journey would be long, but far away I see the finishing line and I'll keep on moving
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Its June!
Its June June June, in this month alone I have so many friends having birthdays after birthday. Nevertheless the reason I'm so excited its also ITS MY BIRTHDAY! *wide smile* Still remembering my birthday last year, I celebrated it with my friends at my high school. If memory serves me well, its that day they want to have barbecue with a bond fire but too bad I could not make it. Its my birthday therefore my family decided that no matter what I must go out for a dinner with them. Gaghh, dinner dinner every week, I dunno whether I should be happy that my family goes out for dinner or not, if its a simple dinner yes but its always with my uncle and aunties and those kind of dinner usually takes up the whole night. LUCKILY that night I was lucky enough to escape after finishing my meal and quickly I rushed to school to meet up with them. The night was fun! We had laughs, We had pictures, We had talks and I got a good BUTT whacking cause its being my birthday. ALL in ALL the night was good and I was wondering when can we ever have something like that again? When can we gather together like how we used to gather? The mere though of it shakes me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment