Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What a week

This week is really a hectic week for me, that said having 1 test on Monday morning and another 3 more tomorrow really screwed me up quite well. By this last week my holiday has never been fulfilling because the mere thought of having a holiday, I would just tell myself I can't enjoy too much because I have tests tests tests. And also because of that, my holiday went from fun to just plain sad and boring.

Last Monday, in the morning the whole of Taylor's air conditioned unit has some problems and it caused an up stir for all fellow Taylorian's. This is very funny because when the air condition was up and running, many were complaining about the coldness that filled the room, and now when its all hot and stuffy people are also complaining. These people are hard to satisfied they said :D But like I said, I had a test on Monday and sadly I was forced to take my test in a very very big and stuffy lecture hall. I was sweating my head off but thankfully halfway through the AC came back and coldness filled the room in minutes.
Today very was long for me, a long day and yet you never even reply my text or tweets. What I am to you? 
Oh well, after tomorrow I would be slightly free again for almost a week then maybe I'll be a busy busy man yet again.

No comments: