Friday, May 25, 2012

Mindset

Sometimes I come up thinking, what I am actually to you? What place I hold in you, maybe its because I need assurance. Assurance from you of how you feel about me, maybe you think this maybe childish but I do need to hear it to keep myself from thinking too much. Well sometimes you do make me feel special, special enough to make my day go very fine and smiles shows all over my face.

Today I did a very stupid thing towards you, I should have not said those things to you. But I can't really help it, it just slip into my mind then I just typed it out. That just showed me how wrong I was to have said those things(sorry sorry sorry!) I hope that you will forgive me for all those things that I've said and hope that it would not affect us much at all. That said, I clearly understand your situation that your in right now. Things just keep coming up and up without stopping. Hope next week would be a much better week for both of us, with my tests coming up and your holiday on going right now. I believe there will be time for us to actually do hang out!


There is still hope one day will we be able to get to this place! :D



No comments: