Woke up early early this morning to find myself breakfast up and ready for me!(thanks mom) Had breakfast then I decided to go back school to visit my ex school cause today is teacher's day! Happy Teacher's Day to all you great teachers! Well it was fun meeting all the teachers that taught me before and today one teacher in particular struck me was Pn.Tan, before at my time there she was seen as a fierce teacher but also a good mentor then. Today she is just my friend who laughs and small talk with us ex-students! She just has a great personality and I daresay she's one hell of a great friend.
After that we continued with our plans to meet up with a friend we haven seen for a long long time *kuan yong, went to fetch up kent again cause he wanted to go and he's so lifeless! His house was just so so far away, really far far away just the mere fact of driving there makes me tired haha! The day went on, then soon after I found myself going to the saloon again but this time it was MC to have his haircut. The haircut was normal but what happened prior before we go back was just hilarious! So I decided to call Her up just to check on things, we chatted till one point the boys started coming up and shouting rubbish stuff in the phone haha! I was somehow delighted that I called just in time on both occasions? Overall day well spend, had fun doing all those despite feeling tired al the time!
Ps. I call because I want to hear your voice and to get to know you more and more each day :D Each day is a new day for me to find something more from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment