Well it was just yesterday I heard the news, the news come down as a major shocker for me. Luckily everything turned out fine today! But fine would not be able to put it, maybe I'll just describe it as you dodged a bullet but gotten a scratch! It just sucks that you have a fever despite your worries yesterday was about another matter. I was just so worried when I received your message this afternoon, I was even prepared for the worst to happen but luckily my worries was not needed.
Sidetrack a little, 3 days have soon to get a past and I didn't really did anything for my tests next week. Next week almost all my subjects have tests. But I guess this test is really not that difficult to study, but all I need to DO is to SIT DOWN and study my ass off. Maybe for the next holiday I should consider taking some language subject, I would really like to learn Korean then I can speak with my Korean friend haha! Just so hilarious talking to him in broken Korean? Well French also sounds sexy too!
You should really take care of yourself and not to think such negative thoughts even before it occurred. Guess I'll be always there when you needed me to! I'll come blazing like the wind! :D
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment