Monday, May 21, 2012

The start of a fun week

Today marks the first day of my one week holiday, somehow I don't really find that enjoying. Maybe its because I have test after tests lined up waiting for me to sit for it. In the past, I've never took these tests seriously but this time will be different I want to score good for this! Well at least a consolation prize today is just a great day, in the morning hung out with friends for badminton then in the afternoon went to fetch Rachel! Meeting up with her always cheers me on, maybe its due to the fact that I hardly met up with her at all.

On another note, last Saturday I followed my mom to a Traditional Chinese Massage master to help me massage my back. This darn back had been hurting so much at some point of time I could not stand up properly without feeling agonizing pain in my back, luckily that master was so good I felt better right after he was done with me but I think I'm going to go back next week for a follow up. But the bad thing was that he prescribed some dreadfully BITTER medicine that every time I took it the taste will linger there for a very long time. *just sucks 


Well yesterday was 520, but for me its just another made up day by someone who has nothing better to do. But I guess saying that word would really that you love that person enough to say that, in my case I hope I can say it in front of you and that in hopes I can get a reply back. Oh well maybe in the distance future, I will get my answer from you! Just wait for that day to come alright? Possibly Wednesday and Friday would be another start for us both and I hope it'll be worth the time we spend :D

*Ps. I seriously think of you most of the time and I hope you do the same for me as well! Take care you!

No comments: