Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 1 back to blogging

This is the day, the day I restart my days as a blogger. Although its been a long time since I blog, but I do remember the feeling that I once started to blog. It a bitter-sweet feeling that roams inside of me, the feeling of wanting to express my most inner feeling without the fear of the other person knowing. But here I am, ready to launch myself back in this pathway and I'm wholly prepared to be an active blogger.

Back approximately one month ago, although I've seen this girl from far away and although the feeling of wanting to get to know her is strong inside of me. Maybe part of me did not dare, maybe its just me but the plain sight of her just shoved my feeling aside and I'll just be like, okay Mr.Philip Mah that girl is totally out of your reach. Just try to forget it and move on in life. Apparently this girl is actually a cheerful/considerate and kind girl that is worthy of all my respect. We started talking, started sharing thoughts, going on telling each other on daily life basis. What started out so little turned out to be such a big improvement in both of us. This feelings grew and grew, we started having lunch on a weekly basis. Going on long talks and long long car rides just to collect book driving back and forth(oh my leg hurt so so much that day!).

Then after a month of long sms-es it struck us, our phone bills came and knowingly her father gave a loud cry concerning this matter, it struck us both pretty badly as both our bills are considerably ALOT. So yea, this gave us some problems in the beginning but then we found our alternatives to continue communicating without us getting scolded. Then you started calling asking about how I was doing and about my day, this seriously cheered me up very much every time you called. Although you never exactly answers my call its just that feeling that you gave me every time you call. I hope this continues to be better and better each day, you called when you saw that I had a problem, you called even before when you wanted to sleep. Your such a joy to have in my life, although we both haven confessed to each other, definitely we both know it inside.  
Rachel I want to be your everything and I hope you feel the same too!


No comments: