Just look at that super super gorgeous CAR!
Yes I said it, it will be better if the model was not there. Initially I wanted to take a picture with the CAR alone only but since its a free picture and I can instantly get it I have no complains there. Just so you know NO body contact was made just a picture was taken :D besides she's definitely not my type.Just last 2 days ago, I went to dinner in one of the most expensive restaurant that we used to go but due to some reasons we stopped going already but out of the sudden we just decided to go. And knowing my family along with my cousins, they order one of the most expensive dish there. The Sang Ha Mee
There you go, a RM170 dish. Yes you heard me, its RM170 for 7 people's portion. The plate is huge and apparently its one of the biggest attraction there. 1 of 5 tables there and you will surely see one of this dish there. Well the night turned out well and we had laughs too!
P.s: I wish one day I would be able to go to UK and stay for a month there too as well. It would be like a dream come true for me!


No comments:
Post a Comment